Dear Patients, Families, and Friends:
We are ecstatic to let you know that Culberson Orthodontics is reopening on May 18, and will be calling EVERYONE next week and the following week to get you scheduled! Please take a moment to read this email, as we need to share some information relative to your next visit. We’re counting the days until we get to see you again!
- Please click here to fill out a Supplemental Consent form form which must be completed before your next visit. This form should only be completed once per patient.
- Be on the lookout for our call. Please only call the office if we leave a message indicating that you need to, or should any orthodontic emergency arise.
- The reopening guidelines provided by our governing bodies temporarily limit the number of patients we can see per day, which forces us to schedule a little differently than normal. Thus we ask for your patience as we reschedule according to new guidelines, and know we are giving 110% to minimize any delay in completing your treatment on time.
- There are a few “procedural changes” that you’ll note at your next visit. None of them will require any special effort on your part, but we want to ensure that you’re apprised simply for familiarity.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please park and remain in your car. We are asking that only the patient(s) being treated enter the office, while parents and siblings remain in the car. We are taking this step to adhere to the social distancing protocols set forth in the reopening guidelines. We will call you at the completion of your child’s appointment to schedule their next appointment.
- We will be calling all patients the day before scheduled appointments to review and update medical histories, and we can answer specific questions you may have at that time.
- Our prior standards for sterilization and cleanliness were already beyond that which have just been set forth by the CDC and ADA, but we’re taking it up another notch by having almost continual disinfection of all common areas. Please don’t be alarmed by this added vigilance; we are simply being proactive.
- A Wellness Screening will be performed upon arrival that will consist of taking the patient’s temperature and answering a few health-related questions. A link to the heath questionnaire will be included in your text appointment reminder. You can complete the form electronically before your visit. The screening questionnaire must be completed before each visit. You can also find the screening questionnaire by clicking here.
If you have any questions not herein answered, please ask when we call in the coming week. I am grateful for your support and cooperation as we get back to speed in the “new normal.” We are so, so excited to have you back in the office, and hope you’ll be just as excited to see us!
Matt Culberson, D.M.D.